[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Trygon Prime
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Trygon Prime

Discussion of painting

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Trygon Prime

Postby paulson games » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 am

Last edited by paulson games on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Wolfs16 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:39 am

Wow, that is fantastic looking! I love the color scheme and how well each step turned out! I hope to get a Trygon myself soon, so thanks for the inspiration!

Wolfs16
Casual

Postby paulson games » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Last edited by paulson games on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulson games

Postby mangozac » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Man this thing is looking really fantastic. You've done a great job!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby Warhound » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm

While I agree that this IS looking fantastic.... There are certain things that I would do to really make it pop 8-)

I have steered clear of commenting to see how you paint under your own steam (unlike my constant prodding with the XV9's) but could add some ideas that would push this good job to great? ;)

Very nice to see you finishing some thing from start to finish though!

cheers
WARHOUND
My work: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19 ... und_photo/
My winners: http://demonwinner.free.fr/peintre.php?id_peintre=274
Superglue runs through my veins- what have you ever done for society?
Warhound

Postby paulson games » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 am

Last edited by paulson games on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulson games

Postby paulson games » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am

paulson games

Postby mangozac » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 am

I agree, a more dead looking base would definitely be preferable. It really is a fantastic looking kit and I think the bone coloured claws look great.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby paulson games » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:06 pm

paulson games

Postby dark_gear » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 am

As good as the trigon looks, I have to first commend you on the use of kit's bitz to make a set of Lictor-ish claws for the Ymgarl genestealers. Very well seen and built.

Mostly, thanks for the link to Hive Brood Hydra. A lot of biomass for the spawning vats there umm I mean food for thought... Sorry, I think all this nid modding is starting to nibble at my mind lol
dark_gear
Casual

Previous

Return to Painting