[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Warhound's painting Blog±GD2010±
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Warhound's painting Blog±GD2010±

Discussion of painting

Moderator: Wardens

Warhound's painting Blog±GD2010±

Postby Warhound » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Welcome to the painting clinic.

This blog will be used to showcase my GD entries as they move into the paint phase, but in the meantime, this commission work will be a base for operations until construction is completed on each category.

I have had a total nightmare with this commission for Marco from Hive Fleet Moloch fame, as I was masking areas off to give some crisp Saim Hann iconography, but alas the resin had some film on it and when the mask was peeled off, it took the paint and primer with it!!! Then over the next couple of weeks, the paint started to peel back :sad: Finally ( and thanks to Marco for his huge amounts of patience!) it is done!

Therefore I have had to go back totally to square one and sand, re-prime and re-spray the whole piece!

I am however, really happy with the effect and the overall finish.

I hope you do too!?

cheers
W
My work: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19 ... und_photo/
My winners: http://demonwinner.free.fr/peintre.php?id_peintre=274
Superglue runs through my veins- what have you ever done for society?
Warhound
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to Painting