[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Painting Log: Superheavy Assault Walker
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Painting Log: Superheavy Assault Walker

Discussion of painting

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Painting Log: Superheavy Assault Walker

Postby Vaaish » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 am

Cool job, Zac. I know that thing was a crazy amount of work and you've done a pretty nice job on it! I'll be looking forward to the BFG ship even though I'm mired down in epic titan goodness and I won't likely have a chance to do more than a cursory take on BFG this year. :(
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks Dan. You've hit upon a really good point: the number of cool people and good friends I have met due to what started with that project is just crazy. The skills gleaned during the scratchbuild and casting are even what eventually led to the creation of this site. It was been a great journey and to now have the finished diorama sitting there in my display cabinet is just fantastic.

Vaaish thanks mate. You might be bogged down in Epic painting this year but I'm sure you'll love the new model enough to fit some in ;)
If you haven't seen it here's a WIP:
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Vaaish » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 am

that is turning out nice. I agree the prow is a bit large though.
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Previous

Return to Painting