[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Looking for a top notch painter or two
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Looking for a top notch painter or two

Discussion of painting

Moderator: Wardens

Looking for a top notch painter or two

Postby 01i » Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 am

First off, I know you guys are mostly resin addicts, but I'm hoping a few of you at least like metal figures too.

I want to get some more exposure for our miniatures. We've got some really nice ones, but they seem to sell better at tradeshows than online.

I remember Arkangel telling me that there were several top notch painters on this forum. I was hoping that a few of you might but up for receiving some free miniatures and then painting them up to display on your accounts on sites like coolminiornot etc.

You get some free minis, i get some decent painted pics, and hopefully some more exposure.

The miniatures I'm talking about would be from our Wars of Tonan range.

http://tablewarfare.com/tonan.htm

As a secondary thing, I suspect Ian from Kittiwake Classics might also appreciate a similar thing with his new figures

http://tablewarfare.com/kittiwake-classics.htm

Any takers?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science

01i
Casual

Re: Looking for a top notch painter or two

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 am

I'll ask about.... I know some High level painters in my area....

I also am not opposed to doing some painting for you, Just for S&G..... My CMON gallery is here ()

As you can clearly see I have not posted anything there since 2004-2005 as some of the Snarky comments were just too retarded for me (not really my stuff but comments in general) So i go to my friends and others for opinions.....

If your wanting to send some things to the US I would paint up a model or 2 and take pro quality pics for you.

PM me with info and questions.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby 01i » Thu May 10, 2012 6:28 am

what do you mean by S&G?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science

01i
Casual

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu May 10, 2012 6:57 am

LOL... Vulgar.... S&G = "stuff" and Giggles...... Meaning I have really nothing to do it for other than to help out and try my hand at another high end model. Basicly doing it because I have nothing better to do other than my stuff......
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby 01i » Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Sent you a PM.

Anyone else interested in a few free miniatures in exchange for a photo or two of them painted, and an upload or two for exposure elsewhere on the net?

01i
Casual

Postby Benamint » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 am

I came all the way here from DakkaDakka in hopes that I could maybe try my hand at painting some of these beautiful minis! I will gladly post the pics anywhere and everywhere after that :D I messaged you about it.

Ben
Benamint
Casual

Return to Painting