[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Painting Log: The Fiddler Mech
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Painting Log: The Fiddler Mech

Discussion of painting

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Painting Log: The Fiddler Mech

Postby Commissar-Krad » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Really turned out nicely. I think having that coke can makes such a big difference for the base. Nice job adding something so seemingly mundane but which adds so much to the overall feel/look/scale etc. Great work!
Commissar-Krad
User

Postby mangozac » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 am

The coke can was one of those moments of genius inspiration - who'd have thought it would be so effective?!

Someone else suggested also putting a road sign on the base. It's a good idea (and easy enough to do), however I'd be a little worried about damaging my beautiful concrete if I have to drill a hole in it to mount the post...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 pm

As I have said I love it. I love all the paint ups I have seen.... I really like this Mech and Yes that is saying something coming from me, who is not real big into them....

Well done Buddy!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Previous

Return to Painting