[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Tau Valkyrie
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Tau Valkyrie

A gallery for completed projects only. Please share yours.

Moderator: Wardens

Tau Valkyrie

Postby paulson games » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Made as stand in troops for vespid.

paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Tau Valkyrie

Postby Mitey » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 am

I like this model a lot!
Not a very big fan of the Vespid models when it comes to their ranking with the Tau warriors.

My only advice or nitpick would be that it doesn't have the Fire Warrior symbol on the models shoulder which is alright, I'm sure you could work it into the model elsewhere.
Keep em coming!
Mitey.
Mitey
Casual

Postby MrMuscle » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:12 am

that was cool.

are you the one who made that.

i got interested on that.

is it ok if i buy that to you?
| |
MrMuscle
Casual

Postby paulson games » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:55 am

Yes I converted that model.

It is made from a fire warrior, I cut the legs at the hip and knees so they'd look like they were flying and repaired the gaps with greenstuff. The shoulder pads are from a cadian guardsman.

The jump pack is from the older metal stealth suit and the wings are from a sniper drone. The burst cannon barrel is made from a flying stand and some styrene.

Feel free to copy the design if you want, but I can't sell him as I love the model too much.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Kennui » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 am

Please tell me you made a squad of them and have pics ready to be beamed into my brain.
Kennui
Casual

Return to Solitary (Vaaish & Others Paint Stuff)