[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Forgeworld Eldar Cobra
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Forgeworld Eldar Cobra

A gallery for completed projects only. Please share yours.

Moderator: Wardens

Forgeworld Eldar Cobra

Postby Warhound » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Completed as a commission for Marco Shulze of Hive Fleet Moloch fame...

cheers
W
My work: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19 ... und_photo/
My winners: http://demonwinner.free.fr/peintre.php?id_peintre=274
Superglue runs through my veins- what have you ever done for society?
Warhound
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Forgeworld Eldar Cobra

Postby Mitey » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:21 am

Thats insane, nice work!

How did you go about freehanding the dragon insignia, if you don't mind my asking.
Mitey.
Mitey
Casual

Postby Warhound » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am

easy!

After the abortion that was the tamiya masking tape fiasco, I had to sand the paint off, respray the whole thing and then when the red was done, drew the design on with pencil.

Painted Grey and then many coats of white to get a smooth finish.

This may make is sound kinda simple, but that is exactly what I did ;)

I hope that helps?

cheers
WARHOUND
Warhound

Postby CMDante » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 am

Looks stunning mate, the red is beautiful! Airbrush?

CMDante
Casual

Postby Warhound » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:41 am

To start with yes, and then hand finished;-)

cheers
WARHOUND
Warhound

Return to Solitary (Vaaish & Others Paint Stuff)