[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Vaaish does battletech...
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Vaaish does battletech...

A gallery for completed projects only. Please share yours.

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Vaaish does battletech...

Postby aussiekirgan » Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Holy Crap. Unseen Pants Wetting Goodness...
aussiekirgan
User

Postby Vaaish » Sun May 18, 2014 12:32 am

Well, you know. Unseen is the only way to go :)
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Sun May 18, 2014 10:11 am

I pulled everything out and put together a shot of all the lances together. Not the best shot and forgive the phtoshop sky I threw in, but now you can see all 4 IS lances together. :)

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Blindhorizon » Sun May 18, 2014 5:37 pm

So who can pick out the Mechs not from the original box set? Hint, they were created to fight the clan incursion... muahhahah
Blindhorizon
Habit

Postby RageofAchilles » Sun May 18, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm really not a fan of the Battletech Mecha designs. But you have done a such gorgeous paintjobs on these guys! I salute you :)
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Vaaish » Mon May 19, 2014 2:34 am

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 am

So it's been a bit. Life and all, but I finally finished up a major project that I've had sitting on my table for probably the last year or two. Quite some time ago I set out to build 6 different forces of equal BV that could at least justifiably fight together or against each other all set to the 3050 clan invasion.

What that's ended up being is 4 inner sphere lances and 2 clan stars. The last of which I've finally finished up. So here it is, the last battletech I'll be painting for some time: Smoke Jaguar Delta.

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:09 am

Stunning work as always! I hate not having anything constructing to say but the shading really is amazing :)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Vaaish » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:45 am

It's been a while, but life hasn't left a lot of time for painting recently. I'm happy to say that I have finally finished out my replacement mech for my Wolf's Dragoons Epsilon Coy. Lance. Ended up going with the Devastator and then modified it to fix the silly hat cockpit and awkward arm attachments. The good news is I think I've improved since the last Dragoon mechs, unfortunately that's at the expense of the older mechs not matching completely.

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Previous

Return to Solitary (Vaaish & Others Paint Stuff)