[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Battletech Mechwarrior 4 Hunchback (18cm 1/60scale)
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Battletech Mechwarrior 4 Hunchback (18cm 1/60scale)

A gallery for completed projects only. Please share yours.

Moderator: Wardens

Battletech Mechwarrior 4 Hunchback (18cm 1/60scale)

Postby smtk » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 am

Let me share with you my completed MW4 Hunchback model. Its scratch build based Blaars paper plans. I took 89days to build it in plastic then and cast it in resin. Lastly a lick of paint to finish it off because its not finished till its painted.

You can follow my build blog here http://reversedisabled.blogspot.co.uk/ where you can read my ramblings while I'm putting it together.

Its 1/60 scale (the same as armorcast mechs)
18cm tall (7.1inchs for the metric challenged)
All resin and weighs 420grams
This is my 5th scratch built model

Build Blog
smtk
User

Re: Battletech Mechwarrior 4 Hunchback (18cm 1/60scale)

Postby mangozac » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:19 am

Beautiful paint job SMTK! Your painting really adds that extra level of detail to the model - certainly parts like the head look far better painted (particularly to show where the glass is).

Look forward to seeing many more mecha scratchbuilds from you!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Xeones » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

I'm loving the end result. Very well done as usual. 8-)
Xeones
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby smtk » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 am

When I made my HBK model I made 2 sets of arms and 2 heads MW4/CBT to make everyone happy I already built/painted the Mechwarrior 4 version. For the CBT version I wanted to change it up so I modified it into a Clan IIC variant

I wrote a short story for it in the blog post;
http://reversedisabled.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... k-iic.html
Build Blog
smtk
User

Return to Solitary (Vaaish & Others Paint Stuff)