[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Awesome tut from Concept art forums
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Awesome tut from Concept art forums

Discussion of sculpting and scratchbuilding

Moderator: Wardens

Awesome tut from Concept art forums

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:18 pm

OK this is not my work. I had nothing to do with it and the guy has never seen me before and does not know me from Adam. so why in the Heck am I Spamming up your forums???? because he is casting up a sculpt he did and it is JUST AMAZING. His methods of making clean joins and simple "duh why did I not think of that" things are spot on. I wanted to share my Happy time dance with you all and hope it is infectious, IE I hope you find it as interesting and awesome as I did.....

prepare yourself for awesomesauce...though it will take awhile to look through it all (10 Pages)

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to Sculpting and Scratchbuilding