[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Macharius Tank Templates
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Macharius Tank Templates

Discussion of sculpting and scratchbuilding

Moderator: Wardens

Macharius Tank Templates

Postby mangozac » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey guys, does anybody have a set of card templates for the Macharius tank? I tried joining the BWC Yahoo group but got sick of stuffing around with the joining process.

I've got my CNC router on the way and I'm thinking such a project would be perfect for it...

Thanks!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Marcharius Tank Templates

Postby Arkangel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:25 am

Zac I'm already a member so if you want I can down-load them later and email them on to you? :mrgreen:

Let me know mate

Hasta
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:10 am

Thanks man that would be great. I'm just after the Marcharius for now, but down the track who knows ;)

I'm really hoping they're in PDF format (or even better would be DXF format) as that's what I need to feed into the CNC (via a G-code converter for those in the know).
mangozac

Postby Lane » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Lane
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

mangozac

Postby Arkangel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:34 pm

That's almost as good as my Malcadors, :mrgreen: ha ha. To be honest the templates are great it's just the hyper detailing thats the bitch :evil:
I have the same guys to thanks for mine :lol:

Trust me Zac it'll be worth the effort and I thoroughly recommend the BWC-Archive it's got loads of good templates. The current DE Raider one is meant to be very good also?

Hasta
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Mad Robot » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

I'll be watching this one. What's the material used for this type of project? Is there another thread here that explains more about CNC?
Mad Robot
Casual

Postby mangozac » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 am

mangozac

Return to Sculpting and Scratchbuilding