[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Battletech _ 1/60 Mechwarrior 4 Highlander WIP
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Battletech _ 1/60 Mechwarrior 4 Highlander WIP

Discussion of sculpting and scratchbuilding

Moderator: Wardens

Re: 1/60 Mechwarrior 4 Highlander WIP

Postby smtk » Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks

Yes they are meant to be Jump jets on the back they are a separate piece so you don't have to have them. Made from some styrene tube wrapped in corrugated styrene and some dished putty inside.
Build Blog
smtk
User

Postby mangozac » Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

They look good ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby smtk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 am

I took enough pre-orders to get on with casting here's the first all resin one

Build Blog
smtk
User

Postby mangozac » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 am

Congrats!

Where is that maintenance/transport vehicle from?
mangozac

Postby smtk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:57 am

KOTOBUKIYA M.S.G Trailer Base 003
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10081890

Makes a nice Mobile field repair base :) just need the time to paint it

Build Blog
smtk
User

Postby mangozac » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Indeed, it looks great. Is it the same scale as the mech?
mangozac

Postby smtk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

probably a little smaller if the mech is 1/60 then this is probably 1/70 or 1/80
Build Blog
smtk
User

Postby smtk » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 am

I've been waiting on some resin to finish casting in the mean time i started painting;

and I also painted the MFB model;
(save to see full size)
Build Blog
smtk
User

Postby mangozac » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

Both looking great! I've got to pull my finger out and get back to my SAW painting...
mangozac

Re: Battletech _ 1/60 Mechwarrior 4 Highlander WIP

Postby smtk » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:21 am

Build Blog
smtk
User

Previous

Return to Sculpting and Scratchbuilding