[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Battlegroup Helios
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Battlegroup Helios

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Battlegroup Helios

Postby mangozac » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi Folks,

After many months in the making we're excited to announce that Battlegroup Helios is now live. Battlegroup Helios is our new range of fine scale, highly detailed, boutique quality models for use in starship-level space combat wargames. Our first cruiser sized models, the Dreadnought and Firedrake are now available for purchase and we're working hard on expanding the range shortly with both smaller and larger ship designs (in addition to new fleet styles in the future). We're only a small operation so initial stocks will be limited, but we are doing our best to produce more models for you guys.

Check out the site at http://www.battlegrouphelios.com

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Battlegroup Helios

Postby Fleafa » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Great! I hope it proves popular :)

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby horizon » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Excellent. :)
horizon
User

Postby harkovast » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:31 am

*starts pawing at the screen*
Need...

Need...

*drools*
I have a webcomic!
harkovast
User

Postby RageofAchilles » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 am

Congrats! Good luck with the new range :)
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:49 am

Thanks guys :)
mangozac

Postby Arkangel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Zac that's fantatsic! :mrgreen:

ps can you email me your little pic so i may change my pic to the RA one or if you wanna change it for me........ :lol:

I'll ping you over the next few weeks with a catch up.

Congratulations
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 am

Cheers buddy!

I can change your avatar to the RA pic, but I might give you a different colour ;)

Look forward to catching up!
mangozac

Postby Arkangel » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 am

Excellent !
I'll take a blue one :mrgreen:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:23 am

Done!
mangozac

Postby aussiekirgan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Congratulations mate, my wallet is nudging me..
Lovely designs.
aussiekirgan
User

Postby mangozac » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Thanks Rob! Listen to your wallet. You deserve a Christmas present for yourself ;)
mangozac

Return to The Waiting Room