[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Introduction
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Introduction

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Introduction

Postby Heniosha » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Hello Addicts!

Im James from Peterborough, UK. Im in the process of learning to sculpt and am sure this forum will really help me come along!

Speak to you all soon!

James

My Blog:http://heniosha.blogspot.com/
My Portfolio:
Heniosha
Casual

Re: Introduction

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 am

Hi James welcome to RA!

Are you a mate of Warhounds (you're in the same town as him)?
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Introduction

Postby Warhound » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 pm

He is indeed my padewan :o

Now back to the dorm and fill out your admittance form Heniosha!

cheers
WARHOUND
My work: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19 ... und_photo/
My winners: http://demonwinner.free.fr/peintre.php?id_peintre=274
Superglue runs through my veins- what have you ever done for society?
Warhound
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room