[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Adepticon 2010 Pics
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Adepticon 2010 Pics

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Adepticon 2010 Pics

Postby paulson games » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

Just uploaded a ton of Adepticon pics to my photobucket album. Lots of really amazing looking armies at the con. There was a ton of people and it was super crowded in the game area so most of my pics were limited to the armies on the edges of the game area as I didn't want to press into the crowded center and disturb players mid game. I may go back tomorrow and get some more pics as it's only a 10 minute drive from my house. Lots of cool stuff to see and I picked up some great pre-painted terrain from gale force nine. :)

paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Adepticon 2010 Pics

Postby Vaaish » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 pm

cool stuff, but what's with the epic reavers on next to the 40k land raider? Where they using them as proxy dreads or terminators?
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby paulson games » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

I think they were being used as dreadnaughts as his theme was pre-heresy and I'm assuming they were imperial robots. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ask, but they looked really sweet IMO.
paulson games

Postby paulson games » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 am

Gave Adepticon one more pass through and the average army quality was a bit lacking compaired to yesterday one thing did make up for it, the Skallywaggin' pirate nurgle army was there.

Davy Jones converted from an ork boss:

I managed to get quite a few shots of the army which is really dang impressive. There's a thread on warseer about the army but it was really cool to see it firsthand.

I uploaded another 40+ pics most of which are the skallywaggin' army.

Giant Octapus/Kraken stand in for a Defiler:
paulson games

Postby Vaaish » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

The guy who painted that Pirates themed army posted pics of it over on Bolter and Chainsword. quite impressive.
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Wow, that is indeed very awesome! I shudder at the amount of work required to both model and paint all those miniatures! Thanks for the pics Jon ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Return to The Waiting Room