[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Another ATT migrant!
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Another ATT migrant!

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Another ATT migrant!

Postby Gniknok » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 am

So I found this site by following the links from ATT by Mango, Warhound and Paulson and it looks like you guys have got some great stuff going on here!
I've been spending a lot of time recently converting models for my kroot mercs army and I've been thinking about doing some more ambitious sculpting and maybe even scratchbuilding and casting so I thought I should register here to get advice and feedback from the experts.

Cheers!

nick
Gniknok
Casual

Re: Another ATT migrant!

Postby mangozac » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 am

Hey Nick great to have you on board.

You've done some nice work on your Kroot army there - I particularly like your sculpted headgear. I'll have to keep an eye on it ;)

We've already got a decent amount of resources collected here to have a read first and then ask some questions.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room