[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - For the BFG fans & other cool playmats
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

For the BFG fans & other cool playmats

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

For the BFG fans & other cool playmats

Postby paulson games » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm

I don't know if you guys have seen these but one of my local crew picked up the deep space mats and they are amazing.

They also sell a bunch of crater scape mats as well as basic stuff like dirt, fields, etc. What I like about it is that you can order them with a variety of differnt hex parrtterns, square, or plain with only the background art. The one we've been using for BFG is one of the blank mats.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: For the BFG fans & other cool playmats

Postby mangozac » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 am

Yeah I've seen them before. You know I had always felt them a little overpriced, but I just costed up the felt to make one myself and then by the time you mess around airbrushing (which lets be honest could be dubious quality for doing it the first time) it's really not a worth while saving.

If I do keep playing some regular BFG I might just have to pick one up!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room