[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Noob reporting in
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Noob reporting in

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Noob reporting in

Postby Bar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 am

Hey guys. Got a link to this place from Zac, who saw a build of mine on another forum.
I am a model kit builder and sometime pattern maker from scotland. Been making models since i was nine, and scratchbuilding since the same time...
Glad to be around here, and i hope i can learn a lot from you guys.
Please take pity on a lowly novice in the art of reproducing cool stuff.
:D
Bar
Casual

Re: Noob reporting in

Postby mangozac » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Just so everybody knows, Bar's entire post should have been enclosed in <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags. His scratchbuilding and casting expertise is nothing short of amazing. If you want to see some awesome stuff checkout his .

Great to have you on board Bar!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Fleafa » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 am

Hello!

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Bar » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:59 am

Bar
Casual

Postby mangozac » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 am

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby blind pig » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

blind pig
Junkie

Postby Bar » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 am

Bar
Casual

Postby paulson games » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

You've got some great looking models in that album.

I must be sleep deprived and slap happy as I've been laughing non stop for the last five minutes because of the lion with styled hair.

paulson games

Postby Bar » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah. I love that image too. It's hilarious!!!!
:D
Bar
Casual

Return to The Waiting Room