[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Drool inducing inspiration
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Drool inducing inspiration

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Drool inducing inspiration

Postby mangozac » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 pm

I stumbled across this this afternoon: . Instantly I felt like my modelling skills had been put to shame! :!:

I'm very impressed with his conversion of the Dust Tactics Heinrich walker: . I've often said that I like the concepts for the Dust walkers but there was something I really don't like about the actual minis that I could never put my finger on. Well whatever it was this guy worked it out and fixed it. I think the modified design is simply stunning!

He also did some great work on this .

Most of his other stuff is standard military modelling, but I'll be keeping a keen eye out for any other sci fi work he does!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room