[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Workspace Photos
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Workspace Photos

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Workspace Photos

Postby mangozac » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Well to celebrate the attachment privileges of our new Valued Members I thought I'd start a workspace photos thread. Yes, I know that every forum has one of these and yes they are a little clichéd, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy them! Of course, non Valued Members are welcome to add theirs too, you will just have to host it on your usual image host ;)

I'll start off:

Workbench.jpg

To add an attachment, click the "Upload Attachment" tab just below the message window when writing a post.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Workspace Photos

Postby Anvils Hammer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 am

I will post photos next time I do a full tidy up of all three desks , at the moment its just embarrassingly messy.. :oops:

AH
Anvils Hammer
Habit

Postby Magnetic Duckling » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 am

Noooooooooooooes messy is best!

To keep you waiting for real pictures here is a pic of my 'tidy' desk back in Paris where I had no space
Magnetic Duckling
User

Postby mangozac » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 am

Messy is fine and I'll admit that the reason I took that photo was because I'd just finished a massive cleanup. I had used the lathe to machine some brass and it made such a mess!
mangozac

Postby Deadmeat30 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:54 am

Well, here is my man cave! lol, it has 2 ends, my painting/computer end, and my casting end.

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 am

Interesting way to mount your pressure pots. Hadn't even considered that...

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Deadmeat30 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am

ive got a project coming up with loads of cool designs, shall keep you informed. hehe. that folding table is going soon, with a work space for my casting, and to the left of the phot, will be my little photo area to do the 360 spins for my site.... oh the fun, lol.

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 am

Awesome!
I'm moving house soon and it looks like I've found premises to run the casting from. Also got an old hazardous substances cupboard work were throwing out so I can be COSHH-compliant.
Once all that is out of the way, I'll be posting pics :)
I have a little solar-powered turntable from China and a pop-up light tent for doing the spins. Just awaiting nice camera...

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 pm

mangozac

Postby Deadmeat30 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Zac, what timer? Lol

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Timber (I missed the b) :P

But if you had a sexy looking timer I'd compliment you on that also :lol:
mangozac

Postby Deadmeat30 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Haha, least that's sorted :p.m.

It's solid wood worktop from ikea, had to extend the back to make it a deeper desk.

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby Seb » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am

Holy cow Zac, last time I saw that space there was a few scraps of styrene and a couple of books.. talk about bits box proliferation :D

My desk is a fluidic thing; can't wait to find a decent place with a adjunct room or some such. :)

- Seb
Seb

Postby Lane » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 pm

I'd show off my work areas but presently 1/2 is in storage, 1/4 is a scattered mess and 1/4 was stolen. The last 1/4 is the reason 1/2 is in storage. As soon as insurance money comes in I start looking for a new place to live. If possible I want space for my machines, probably have to settle for using the garage, a gaming room and a computer/ modeling area.
Lane
Habit

Postby mangozac » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 am

mangozac

Next

Return to The Waiting Room