[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Salute 2012
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Salute 2012

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Salute 2012

Postby Fleafa » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am

Still thinking about going this year (first time). Which other addicts might be there?

Fleafa
Junkie

Re: Salute 2012

Postby Magnetic Duckling » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 pm

What is it? *runs undercover*
Magnetic Duckling
User

Postby Arkangel » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Unfortunately I'm pretty much down to the last of my cash this month. Otherwise I'd have gone I may still be able to turn it round I'll post again if I'm going.
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Anvils Hammer » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

From virtually anywhere in the entire hall, you will be able to see a 13' tall Anvil Industry banner.

Ill be standing underneath it, do come and say hello!!

Its my first show ever, as either attendee or trader, I'm well excited, its going to be an epic day out.

On that note, im woefully unprepared for the show and must run and get making new products!!

:mrgreen:
Anvils Hammer
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:21 am

Lol, good luck with the prep work and I'll see you there!
Magnetic Duckling: a big wargames show in London :)

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Deadmeat30 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 am

I'm going :)

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby Magnetic Duckling » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am

I would have come just to meet you guys... and droll over cool stuff too but I'll be in Paris at that time :(
Magnetic Duckling
User

Postby Fleafa » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 am

I'm trying to get a second passenger to share the costs with me, but looks like I'll be there. Hopefully we'll bump into one another, Deadmeat :)

MagDuck: Paris sounds much nicer (at least to me, an Englishman who's never been there!).

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Deadmeat30 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 am

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby Deadmeat30 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Well salute.. here i come! :D money in pocket and ready to rock and roll! see you guys down there.

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 am

Home and fed now. Had a great day, really nice to meet Joel and a shame to miss Deadmeat. I though before going that 7 hours would be enough but I still had more to do! Didn't even get any demonstration games in!
I picked up some Eden miniatures and some elven pirates from Black Scorpion which I may do a quick review of in time.
It looked like Joel barely had time to breathe for the first few hours, good stuff!

Fleafa
Junkie

Return to The Waiting Room