[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Just joined
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Just joined

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Just joined

Postby inrepose » Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 am

Just signed up. Background info - I am from over on the LOTB forum and also write my own mecha/tank rules called Gruntz. I have been around the LOTB site before the current layout and I created the logo and layout back in 2002 I think. Amazing how time flies and I am still surprised to see my logo when I land on the site.

My main focus is creating some models for the Gruntz game. I have one already made and in full production called the Imperator.

Here is one painted by Spaceman Spiff.

inrepose
Casual

Re: Just joined

Postby paulson games » Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 am

Glad to see you on board :)

I love the work you've been doing with Gruntz.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Deadmeat30 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:24 am

Welcome mate, good to see more people finding the RA community.

Yeah ive heard of the Gruntz system, saw the demo games at salute, but was too busy everytime i popped over!

Enjoy your stay :D

Alan

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Fri May 11, 2012 7:11 am

Someone recently told me that the Gruntz ruleset is pretty much the benchmark for 15mm gaming rules at the moment!

Great to have you on board, Inrepose! Just looking through your blog and it looks like you've got heaps of hobby goodness going on that I hope you share with us ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room