[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Old addict, falling off the Battlewagon
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Old addict, falling off the Battlewagon

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Old addict, falling off the Battlewagon

Postby seth » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:47 am

Hi, my name is Seth and I have been resin free for three years. I was only able to accomplish that by moving where I couldn't afford to buy resin and have it shipped to me. But now that I'm back in D.C., the dealers are everywhere. Just the other day as I was walking down the street, I saw this shadowy figure in the alley.

"Hey Mister. I've got what you're looking for," he hissed as he reached in his coat.

Out came the old FW Deth Rolla and two Tau Tetras.

That was all it took. I quickly parted with all my cash and scurried away, my head hung in shame. I knew that soon I would have modeling knife, putty and glue in hand. Yearning for my old dremel. Hunkered away in a dark room with only an expensive full spectrum lamp shining brightly on my old work table. The rest of the room lit only from the glow of a computer monitor constantly scanning websites for inspiration and resin for cheap.

At least I'll get skinny since the only thing I'll be able to afford is oatmeal...
seth
Casual

Re: Old addict, falling off the Battlewagon

Postby mangozac » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 am

Hi Seth welcome on board!

It sounds like your addiction is to final product rather than "cooking your own" ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Fleafa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Mangozac, you should definitely change your username to Heisenberg :)

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby factor40 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:37 am

factor40
Habit

Postby mangozac » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 am

I've not watched Breaking Bad but for some reason I know many references to it. It was only a matter of time before it got referenced on here :P
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:09 am

HA!! a LOCAL to ME!!!!! FINALLY!!!! someone I dont have to drive half way across the US to meet and talk!!!!

I have an Ork Army too and tau but both are sadly in storage. I have HUGE amounts of 40K and warmachine so if your interested in a game or to talk shop hit me up.

Im located in Frederick, about 40-50 mins north on 270...... And If you can drop in Maybe you can vouch that I really DO have a resin casting setup and not just pulling pictures of the internet to post..... I sadly have not posted much of anything here.....LOL

Anyway Linke I said hit me up if you wanna and Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to The Waiting Room