[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Hi from Vic Lamb, any pro resin casters in Australia?
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Hi from Vic Lamb, any pro resin casters in Australia?

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Hi from Vic Lamb, any pro resin casters in Australia?

Postby victoria » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 am

Hi,
My name is Victoria Lamb and I've got a small mini line http://www.victoriaminiatures.com
I am currently looking at changing my mini range over to resin.
It would be great to be able to do it in Australia, but would love to hear from any resin casters out there.
Thanks.
Vic.
victoria
Casual

Re: Hi from Vic Lamb, any pro resin casters in Australia?

Postby Deadmeat30 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 am

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to the forums. I cant think off the top of my head who does casting service out there. few people here might be able to point you in the right direction.

thanks,

Alan

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:22 am

Hi Victoria, the only local person I can think of is John from who posts on here occasionally. There really aren't many options here in Oz - I can recommend plenty of overseas people!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby victoria » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am

Hi Thanks for the quick answers. John has done some metal castings for me but can't manage to volume I am looking for in resin. Overseas recommendations welcome.
Cheers,
Vic.
victoria
Casual

Postby mangozac » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 am

Wow Vic you've been busy - I didn't realise you'd expanded your range so much! Some cool stuff in there!

Alan (Deadmeat30) of does a bit of low volume contract work and I know he wants to bump things up a notch - now that you've expanded your field I'm sure he'll reply about it. I've seen his work in person and it was very good.

Joel of doesn't post on here too often any more, but he does quality casting work and is very anal about quality. He does do contract casting in addition to his own lines.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Quite amazing that my Hero has shown up here.... I LOVE your stuff Victoria and I actually am like a little FANGIRL now....**SQUEEE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL All joking aside I am in love with your ranges And would Love to help out any way I can... Im an American and am new to the game but I have a small set up and will be sharing some of my casts very soon Here. Once I can prove to the guys I actually DO cast things If you need some small stuff done I can help, as Im a garage operation...

So Back to my regular scheduled worship.... :mrgreen:

Munkey
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Purdy minis...
What sort of volume are you looking at?

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby victoria » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks Munkey, and all.
I have an American company doing some spin cast resin for me. I will see how that turns out. I think for the volume I need spin casting is the way to go.
Thanks,
V
victoria
Casual

Return to The Waiting Room