[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Brisbane airbrush commission EOI
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Brisbane airbrush commission EOI

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Brisbane airbrush commission EOI

Postby swampfiend » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 pm

My friend and I are looking looking to cast and paint up some resin/TC808 art toys.

The figures are based on a character named Cheesehead from my friend's Bad Teeth Comics series. Its 10cm high.

We are on the lookout for someone to airbrush some of the casts (5-20 maybe) in Kaiju style, perhaps for an nominal commission rate (this is our first foray into toy low scale toy production). I don't expect us to make zillions of dollars but it gets our work out there.

It would be great also to get some coaching and advice so that we might get the most cost effective airbrush set up to paint them ourselves later on.

We are hoping to have some figures ready for the Brisbane Supernova Nov 9-11. Glenn is getting a booth so we can put out business cards of yours if you end up helping with the paintjobs etc.

Regardless, I am always interested in meeting and talking with fellow artisans.

What I mean by Kaiju style is:

Our pages are as follows (I sculpted the figure):

Based on a Bad Teeth character

Thanks

Regards

swampfiend
Northside of Brisbane
Last edited by swampfiend on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
swampfiend
Casual

Re: Brisbane airbrush commission EOI

Postby mangozac » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

Hi Swampfiend!

Interesting project you have going on. We don't have many commission painters on here, and I don't think any of those we do have do airbrushing.

You know I should head on down to Supernova this year. I've never been to one and although I'm not massively into that kind of culture, I appreciate the artistic aspects of it so it would be fun to check out...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room