[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Hi from filbot
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Hi from filbot

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Hi from filbot

Postby filbot » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place, but i thought i'd say hi to all you resin addicts out there.

my name is Fil. I'm an Ex- Eavy Metal figure painter turned Mecha designer and modeler. i've started with my company (filbot) and am releasing my first resin kit in the next few weeks.

please visit my site at http://www.filbot.co.uk

as soon as i have more info ill keep providing updates here too

cheers peeps

Fil
filbot
Casual

Re: Hi from filbot

Postby Arkangel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi Fil,

As I said over on your thread it's great to have you here. If you take a look at the top of the Waiting room there is an admittance form Thread where you can fill in a little info so others have a better picture of you so to speak. There is a nice little guide in the New Patients thread witha template you can copy and paste and then fill in.

No need to rush off and do it now :mrgreen:

Have a look round and take it in. There are some great people on here and some fantastic designs, concepts, scratch builds, hints and tips, tutorials....well just about everything really.

Once again welcome!

Arkangel
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Deadmeat30 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey Fil,

Welcome to RA. Glad you've come and joined. Some excellent threads here relating to building stufff, to casting and through to painting.

I look forward to seeing your projects develop :)

Alan

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby factor40 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 am

Welcome to RA!

Hope all goes well with Filbot, the Mako is a sweet kit :)

factor40
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 am

Welcome! Watching the Mako slideshow on your site was damn cool!

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby paulson games » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Welcome aboard, absolutely love your Hammerhead kit bashed Tau titan and the Mako is shaping up very nicely.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room