[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Tested.com
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Tested.com

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Tested.com

Postby Fleafa » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:06 am

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 pm

That is very cool! I want a lifecast of my head!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Fleafa » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Get a couple of friends round and give them a crash course with that video!
What could possibly go wrong?

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby KoD » Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow! What a great site. My wife bought us tickets to go see the Myth Busters Live show here in Melbourne later this year in August ... so much looking forward to it. In the meantime, there is LOADS of great content on that site to consume!

Cheers
KoD
Casual

Postby mangozac » Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

I'm a big fan of the "Still Untitled" podcast they do with Adam Savage. Adam is a man after my own heart: early on was a model scratchbuilder and now does a combination of mechanical and artistic creation.

I didn't know they were doing a tour in Australia! And it includes Brisbane! Squeeeeee! I'm of to book tickets!
mangozac

Postby Fleafa » Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 pm

I am so jealous of both of you.
I love the Still Untitled podcast.

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby RageofAchilles » Tue May 13, 2014 2:07 am

I have been watching tested for a few months , very good. The untitled podcasts are insightful and I also really like the inside Adams cave features. Especially the episodes about his Blade runner gun addiction :)
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Tue May 13, 2014 2:09 am

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby RageofAchilles » Tue May 13, 2014 2:33 am

Me too Fleafa!
only I wanted to make one :lol:
Did a load of research on what people were doing and came across this snub build inspired by the original gun.

I then thought better of it. I will stick to what I know, sculpting mechs.........
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue May 13, 2014 9:01 am

The prop build idea I've flirted with is a lightsaber. I know it's not very original, but they're just so damn cool...
mangozac

PreviousNext

Return to The Waiting Room