[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - RA logo.
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

RA logo.

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

RA logo.

Postby Blindhorizon » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 am

So im not sure where to put this. i had a question about the RA logo, was it created by a member or mang himself? The only reason i ask is i deliver pizza and lastnight night on delivery what did i see... the exact logo minus the RA on a sticker that said central something. i couldnt get a good look at the text as its a little bit away and small and i dont like to get caught inspecting peoples house as they might think im a weirdo... yes i inspect peoples houses sometimes lol.
Blindhorizon
Habit

Re: RA logo.

Postby plaztix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 am

Looks like a ambulance/EMT logo.

Here's an example... http://www.kingamerican.com/images/ka_logo.jpg
plaztix
Casual

Postby Blindhorizon » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 am

Yes thats it.. interesting!
Blindhorizon
Habit

Postby mangozac » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Plaztix is spot on!

It wasn't designed by me, but rather by my good mate, graphic artist and RA friend . The idea was indeed to rip of the standard medical logo for use in our perverted hobby site, hence why we have the scalpel and paintbrush rather than snake and rod ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby TomG » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Never noticed paintbrush and scalpel in RA logo until now. :mrgreen:
Only the Best Can Survive.
TomG
User

Postby Seb » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:50 pm

I was possibly.. too subtle haha.

Fun logo to do, still one of my favourites.

Seb
Seb
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room