[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - 40k Train Scratchbuild
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

40k Train Scratchbuild

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

40k Train Scratchbuild

Postby mangozac » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey guys I stumbled across this today and just wanted to share. Some really nice scratchbuilding work to create an Imperial locomotive:

Very cool! 8-)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: 40k Train Scratchbuild

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 am

thats fantastic.....
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Commissar-Krad » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:11 am

Awesome link. Thanks for sharing!
Commissar-Krad
User

Postby Arkangel » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:28 pm

The guys has some very good scrath building skills, BUT......
A Nuclear Fuel Rod based Train? :oops:

I like the concept. There has been a better one done by the guys at GW:
https://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cu ... _train.jpg

And if you give it a little Google you'll find more pics. It was produced for a battle report and the full train was pretty impressive.

Don't get me wrong great concept, just some of the 'Mechanics' behind some of the thought processes are a little bit out of keeping with the 40K universe for me.
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 am

I know what you mean but it didn't bother me too much :P

I have seen that previously built GW locomotive and it is indeed beautiful work. Never saw the rest of the train though. I was told that it was created by Roberto Cirillo (and I've even got some WIP shots of it on my hard drive).
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room