[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - New forum member, non-model-maker. Can you cope?!?
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

New forum member, non-model-maker. Can you cope?!?

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

New forum member, non-model-maker. Can you cope?!?

Postby FlowolF » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey folks - been reading a few of the topics here this last couple months as a guest, finding this place via google on a search for casting info - made for some good reading ',;~}~

Anyways - I'm not a model caster, nor any kind of reproduction caster - in fact my way into resin use was via a love of certain pieces (spalted/highly figured) of wood for jewellery>wood stabilisation>resin>resin/wood composites>block materials castings kinda route... - but a lot of the teq. we share in common, so I figured I'd kick me socks'nshoes off, sign up and wade right in, heheh...

Nothing much else to post about right now but I feel an urge to try and resurrect a dud pressure pot - empty snail shells are calling... ',;~}~

Be Well Folks!

FlowolF
FlowolF
Casual

Re: New forum member, non-model-maker. Can you cope?!?

Postby Munkey Joe » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 am

Welcome Flo wolf!!

I Like wood myself and if you have any questions feel free to ask!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: New forum member, non-model-maker. Can you cope?!?

Postby Xeones » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:32 am

Welcome the neighborhood FlowolF. It's nice to see a bit of variety on this forum now and again. We've had others join the site that weren't into little toy soldiers. I hope you find what you are looking for from a technical standpoint, and, as you say, we share many things in common, so here's looking forward to seeing what we can learn from you as well.

:D
--X
Xeones
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room