[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Fundraing for Barn.
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Fundraing for Barn.

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Fundraing for Barn.

Postby MrsBarn » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm going to be reposting this in forums Barn reads, so sorry for the double up.

If you dont know Barns story, it can be found

We have set up a Facebook page . Please check it out and like it. :D

If you can, please help by donating on our fundraising page

Thanks!
MrsBarn
Casual

Re: Fundraing for Barn.

Postby Deadmeat30 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Maybe there is something we can do to raise some money from RA towards this worthy campaign?

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:05 am

I reckon I could auction off some of my custom BFG kits to help out. Will probably be best to do it over on WargamerAU where we have a big Aussie audience. I'll have a look into it ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby MrsBarn » Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 pm

This sounds like a great idea. Don't tell Barn about it, as he will try to buy them :P
MrsBarn
Casual

Postby mangozac » Fri May 31, 2013 11:56 am

Fundraising has begun!

mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 am

I am also going to do some stuff. I have connected with Barn and his wife on FB and offered some of my Old "equipment" I have from my mothers illness and convalescence. I have not made it to the homestead yet (Sorry Sarah!!!) but I will still do as promised and additionally Sell off some of my Junk to help raise some cash for Shanes stuff!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 am

That's so generous of you MJ! So fantastic to hear! I've even had a lurker from here on RA contact me and offer to pitch in some money in support!
mangozac

Return to The Waiting Room