[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Munkey Joe Paints and castings
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Munkey Joe Paints and castings

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Munkey Joe Paints and castings

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu May 09, 2013 5:48 am

OK Crew!! I have started a Facebook page for my stuff as I have met a true sculptor and needed a page for Les Bursley to promote for some work Im doing for him. The page is here:

NOW Once I start getting some of my own product and such out I will be promoting fellow Casters from HERE!! I know some of you are already following the page but if you want me to promote some of your products or such hit me up here or on Facebook.

I will be needing some filler and such for the page as its only 24 hours old right now so I will be promoting stuff for you guys already.

Zac, I also would like sometime to discuss the Resin Addict store idea we had earlier and would Love to help out with that.
Ben, your Pads will be up soon as I make the molds and promote your site also.
Steve, Your stuff is already on the page!!! :mrgreen:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: Munkey Joe Paints and castings

Postby mangozac » Thu May 09, 2013 8:10 am

Great stuff, MJ!

I was recently contemplating whether it was worth setting up an RA presence on Facebook. As much as I hate to see FB continue to become more and more an integral part of the internet, when I look at the tracking analytics for RA and see just how much traffic comes from Facebook it certainly makes me reconsider.

More advertising for the Fiddler is always welcome :)

For sure buddy always happy to discuss further stuff. You know where to hit me up!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room