[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Materials I use
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Materials I use

Questions and discussion of tools, materials and techniques.

Moderator: Wardens

Materials I use

Postby Ein » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 am

Being in California, I tried a couple of the available materials, and I ended up using stuff.Easily available through my local hobby shop.
I use their HS2 and HS3 silicone rubber.
I use their white resin with a dab of black coloring dye to make it light grey.
I add the coloring to the "A" bottle before I start casting.
That's it.
Later I'll get into the differences of materials
Support your local hobby shop !
Ein
Casual

Re: Materials I use

Postby Munkey Joe » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 am

Cool... I like Aluminite, but find their 10-1 ratio a Little difficult. Of course it not my fault I domt use a scale....right??

Have you tried J Greers Materials?? Im wondering about the 3-1 High temp in particular...
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to Dr Polymer