[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Impression Blocks: Alternative to Instant-Mould?
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Impression Blocks: Alternative to Instant-Mould?

Questions and discussion of tools, materials and techniques.

Moderator: Wardens

Impression Blocks: Alternative to Instant-Mould?

Postby mangozac » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Impression Blocks: Alternative to Instant-Mould?

Postby Kennui » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Thats a bit over $1 a piece! before postage.

I found a place that sells the instamold sticks for much less because they source from the manufacturer directly so don't have branding or anything like that. Forgot what place but probably have the site saved somewhere.
Kennui
Casual

Postby Anvils Hammer » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 pm

was it me by any chance??

http://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/index.ph ... uct_id=112

:lol:

if there is another discount seller out there, please give me the link so I can try and match their price! I think I am the cheapest available anywhere once postage is taken into account.

AH
Anvils Hammer
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 am

Well would you look at that! Like I've said previously I don't see any use for pressmoulding since I have so many other fabrication and duplication options, but for others it's a great thing. Joel yours are well priced but if the sticks are the same size then not as cheap as those from Barnes. Still you need to advertise yours a bit better!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Anvils Hammer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 am

I dont think we have barnes in the UK.. :p

Im also priced only a bit cheaper than US supplier in the US, but in the UK and EU, instant mold is horrifically marked up so im the cheapest by far..

AH
Anvils Hammer
Habit

Postby virusoverload » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Check ebay for polymorph I think thats what its called. Its basically white instant mould in female. Its what ive got and its dirt cheap. Throw it in warm water, squeeze it together and mould. Sets a but harder than instant mould too so it wont reform with the pressure from press moulding
virusoverload
Casual

Return to Dr Polymer