[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Abomination / Bio-Terror
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Abomination / Bio-Terror

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Abomination / Bio-Terror

Postby paulson games » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

for the past couple weeks been working on a fleshy ogre-like abomination.

The peices showed up earlier today and needless to say I was blown away by the quality as usual, his wolves were awesome and this piece had me falling in love with all the muscle detail. The pics don't do it justice as the flesh color of the sculptie hides a lot from the camera so I'm hoping to have pics of the first casts up later this weekend. If all goes well they'll be up for pre-order in the next week.

He's on a dreadnought sized base so he's pretty huge, the joints are all done ball joint style so his pose can be adjusted.

Last edited by paulson games on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Abomination

Postby mangozac » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Since I don't keep up with stuff like the new Dark Eldar, Jon had to explain to me exactly what this thing is. Certainly fits the aesthetic! A great sculpt as usual from Jason ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Re: Abomination

Postby paulson games » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:23 am

The test cast went well, here are the pics :D

Size Compairison:

The model has a total of seven parts. There are ball joints at the elbows, wrist, neck and rib cage so there's a bit of range available in the pose.

It'll be priced at $25, however the pre-order price will be $20, so there's a price break if you get the orders in early. I'll be taking pre-orders until the 24th and they should be shipping out between the 27th-31st.
paulson games

Re: Abomination / Bio-Terror

Postby BlueRonin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

Very nice, looking good!
BlueRonin
User

Re: Abomination / Bio-Terror

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:49 am

Very cool looking model and the cast was great!!

not really my cup o tea, but I think it would fit in with a WM/H army or what it was designed for a DE army.

Im not up to date on the new codex so I do not know what it should look like. SO in my honest opinion this is very cool and at the price your selling it SHOULD fly off your "shelves"
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews