[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Scenery
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Scenery

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Scenery

Postby Ein » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Even though this is for Fantasy, these guys are incredible. Husband and wife operation.

The Merchant's House is absolutely amazing.

These guys also have some very good scenery:
Support your local hobby shop !
Ein
Casual

Re: Scenery

Postby mangozac » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 pm

The guy from Tabletop world is a fantastic sculptor I've followed his work before on Warseer I think. I'm very surprised at the prices they are quire good for the very high quality and number of parts!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Barn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Some of that stuff looks amazing and is fairly cheap for what it is. Maybe i need to move to Europe, or China :P
Barn
User

Postby blind pig » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:17 am

I have the Blacksmiths Forge from tabletop world.

i would have like to buy more of their stuff, but they stopped selling a lot of it when I was buying :(
blind pig
Junkie

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:12 am

WHOA Those are really cool!!! Thanks for the links!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews