[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - looking for....
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

looking for....

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

looking for....

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 am

Anyone seen these??

They are known as a "king russ" and an "Anathema".... If I could be pointed into the right direction for these I would appreciate it.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: looking for....

Postby Dragonforge » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:20 am

Its a russian seller on eBay I think. MrsVellard or something I like that I think.
Dragonforge
User

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 am

Have not seen the top one before. It looks a bit wild :!:

The other ones were discussed a little while ago and certainly look way better than a standard Leman Russ:
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:54 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Arkangel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 am

MJ you need to Contact Loken either via here or APOC 40k he currently has 3 of the King Russ mini's and mabe able to...*cough*..sort you out. :mrgreen:

As for the Skitarrii.......... :mrgreen: I'll get back to you :twisted:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby lone dirty dog » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi just joined here after a goggle search for the Anathema tank and came across this forum, the thing is I have one of the Anathema tank and 2 of the Golgoth (King Russ), I have asked Velard if there is any chance of producing these again.

There is good news and bad news the problem is Velard has lost the master moulds but is willing to buy back any un assembled tank so to reproduce them.So if any body has a un assembled one of either tank King Russ or Anathema that are willing to sell back to Velard this project could get back of the ground.
I wish I had not started to build mine now other wise we could be back in production now, but cant turn the clock back so if any body can help out please PM me so I can pass on Velard contact information. Hope this helps
lone dirty dog
Casual

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby lone dirty dog » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am

lone dirty dog
Casual

Postby Mordian7th » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 am

Hello,

First time poster, but long time resin addict! The second picture of the six Golgotha tanks is from my collection. I'd picked up 9 of the tanks a long while ago before Velard got the C&D. I still have three of them in only-minimally-built states, I'll drop him a line and see if he's interested in attempting a re-mould.

I have some pictures of the Golgothas in progress (though I refer to them as King Russ tanks in my own army), as well as an in progress shot . One of these days I'll actually finish painting it!

Cheers,

Mordian7th
Mordian7th
Casual

Postby lone dirty dog » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

lone dirty dog
Casual

Postby Ozona » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 am

Ozona
Casual

Postby Loken » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:25 am

An Anathema tank is on its way to me and I will have kits ready in about 3 months.

And there is something else that is VERY big that I just landed.

Alec
Loken
User

Postby Ozona » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am

This is so f*****g depressive. :cry: Is there any other good leman russ alternative out there, or anything that can be converted to a bigger and better looking leman russ without to much trouble?
Ozona
Casual

Postby Mordian7th » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 am

Well I've tried to contact Velard regarding the Golgotha/King Russ models that I have in an un-assembled state but got a bounced email reply. If someone has a viable email address for him please PM me and I'll try getting in touch with him again.

In other news, due to some poor financial planning on my part, I'm selling off my Anathema on eBay to help fund some travel.

It's a great tank but it's something that will rarely see the tabletop and I'd rather it go to someone who will use it!
Mordian7th
Casual

Postby Kosake » Wed May 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Sorry for necroposting but did you manage to get something going here? mrs-velard still has an ebay account so i think you could write through their messenger service.
Kosake
Casual

Next

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews