looking for....

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

looking for....

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 am

Anyone seen these??
Image

Image

They are known as a "king russ" and an "Anathema".... If I could be pointed into the right direction for these I would appreciate it.
User avatar
Munkey Joe
Junkie
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Dragonforge » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:20 am

Its a russian seller on eBay I think. MrsVellard or something I like that I think.
Dragonforge
User
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Re: looking for....

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 am

Have not seen the top one before. It looks a bit wild :!:

The other ones were discussed a little while ago and certainly look way better than a standard Leman Russ: http://www.resinaddict.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=232
Oh yeah I can make that....
User avatar
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator
 
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: QLD, Australia

Re: looking for....

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:54 am

mangozac wrote:Have not seen the top one before. It looks a bit wild :!:

The other ones were discussed a little while ago and certainly look way better than a standard Leman Russ: http://www.resinaddict.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=232



Sooo.... Im guessing the second one is not available anymore... According to Ark..... DAMN. Sweet model.

Anyway the first DOES look weird..... I kinda like it though....

my pan for this is for my Skitarii IG guys to have a tank. the wheels kinda look like a cog, soooo maybe they would work. But i may just be out of luck.
User avatar
Munkey Joe
Junkie
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Arkangel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 am

MJ you need to Contact Loken either via here or APOC 40k he currently has 3 of the King Russ mini's and mabe able to...*cough*..sort you out. :mrgreen:

As for the Skitarrii.......... :mrgreen: I'll get back to you :twisted:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
User avatar
Arkangel
Habit
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 am
Location: UK

Re: looking for....

Postby lone dirty dog » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi just joined here after a goggle search for the Anathema tank and came across this forum, the thing is I have one of the Anathema tank and 2 of the Golgoth (King Russ), I have asked Velard if there is any chance of producing these again.

There is good news and bad news the problem is Velard has lost the master moulds but is willing to buy back any un assembled tank so to reproduce them.So if any body has a un assembled one of either tank King Russ or Anathema that are willing to sell back to Velard this project could get back of the ground.
I wish I had not started to build mine now other wise we could be back in production now, but cant turn the clock back so if any body can help out please PM me so I can pass on Velard contact information. Hope this helps
lone dirty dog
Casual
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 am

lone dirty dog wrote:There is good news and bad news the problem is Velard has lost the master moulds


Damn my luck....I will look about for some (well continue) but they are rare.... if you find one or some, PM me also as I will pick up one or 12..... :twisted:
User avatar
Munkey Joe
Junkie
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 am

Re: looking for....

Postby lone dirty dog » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am

Munkey Joe wrote:
lone dirty dog wrote:There is good news and bad news the problem is Velard has lost the master moulds


Damn my luck....I will look about for some (well continue) but they are rare.... if you find one or some, PM me also as I will pick up one or 12..... :twisted:

Will keep you informed ;)
lone dirty dog
Casual
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Mordian7th » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 am

Hello,

First time poster, but long time resin addict! The second picture of the six Golgotha tanks is from my collection. I'd picked up 9 of the tanks a long while ago before Velard got the C&D. I still have three of them in only-minimally-built states, I'll drop him a line and see if he's interested in attempting a re-mould.

I have some pictures of the Golgothas in progress on my blog here (though I refer to them as King Russ tanks in my own army), as well as an in progress shot of an Anathema I'd picked up as well. One of these days I'll actually finish painting it!

Cheers,

Mordian7th
Mordian7th
Casual
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:17 am

Re: looking for....

Postby lone dirty dog » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

Mordian7th wrote:Hello,

First time poster, but long time resin addict! The second picture of the six Golgotha tanks is from my collection. I'd picked up 9 of the tanks a long while ago before Velard got the C&D. I still have three of them in only-minimally-built states, I'll drop him a line and see if he's interested in attempting a re-mould.

I have some pictures of the Golgothas in progress on my blog here (though I refer to them as King Russ tanks in my own army), as well as an in progress shot of an Anathema I'd picked up as well. One of these days I'll actually finish painting it!

Cheers,

Mordian7th

I know it was you, you gave me the info to get in touch with Velard (BIG THANKS) He said his original moulds got nicked which is why he is looking for old unmade models. I see your Anathema is still part painted mind you further on than mine LOL.
lone dirty dog
Casual
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Ozona » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 am

lone dirty dog wrote:Hi just joined here after a goggle search for the Anathema tank and came across this forum, the thing is I have one of the Anathema tank and 2 of the Golgoth (King Russ), I have asked Velard if there is any chance of producing these again.

There is good news and bad news the problem is Velard has lost the master moulds but is willing to buy back any un assembled tank so to reproduce them.So if any body has a un assembled one of either tank King Russ or Anathema that are willing to sell back to Velard this project could get back of the ground.
I wish I had not started to build mine now other wise we could be back in production now, but cant turn the clock back so if any body can help out please PM me so I can pass on Velard contact information. Hope this helps




You can't be serious! I just joined this forum to make up what models theese "king russes" were. I want one, I need one! Dammit! :cry:
Ozona
Casual
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Loken » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:25 am

An Anathema tank is on its way to me and I will have kits ready in about 3 months.

And there is something else that is VERY big that I just landed.

Alec
Loken
User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Ozona » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am

This is so f*****g depressive. :cry: Is there any other good leman russ alternative out there, or anything that can be converted to a bigger and better looking leman russ without to much trouble?
Ozona
Casual
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Mordian7th » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 am

Well I've tried to contact Velard regarding the Golgotha/King Russ models that I have in an un-assembled state but got a bounced email reply. If someone has a viable email address for him please PM me and I'll try getting in touch with him again.

In other news, due to some poor financial planning on my part, I'm selling off my Anathema on eBay to help fund some travel. Link to eBay auction

It's a great tank but it's something that will rarely see the tabletop and I'd rather it go to someone who will use it!
Mordian7th
Casual
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:17 am

Re: looking for....

Postby Kosake » Wed May 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Sorry for necroposting but did you manage to get something going here? mrs-velard still has an ebay account so i think you could write through their messenger service.
Kosake
Casual
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Next

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron