[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Knight titans
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Knight titans

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Knight titans

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 am

Ok well here is the Knight titan Kit find thread. I found these on Ebay from henrich5 () from Spain. Hes a great guy and very nice ( he did alot of communication with my wife for these) Here are the pictures of the titans I got for my Birthday and Christmas as they are on his listings:

40K knight:

Dwarf titan:

My kits arrived in about 7-8 weeks (US customs searched EVERY package that arrived to the US from abroad since 8 Dec and I had confirmation/registered mail the entire way, we checked!!). When they arrived they were in PERFECT order and all parts are clearly cast by a very good amateur or a pro. everything fits well and SHOULD be easy to fit together as dryfit was VERY easy. Drawbacks are on one or two parts there was some mold slip, but nothing that was too bad that couldn't be sanded down and cleaned up. Overall: 4.5 -5
ImageImageImageImageImage

Look to The Laboratory for the WIP and assembly of this kit. ....Soon that is!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: Knight titans

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 am

You know; the more pics I see of the 40k knight the more it's starting to grow on me. With a level of additional detailing (as the creator intended) it could come up really nicely!

Did the dwarf titan come with the figure?
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 am

Yes sir... Everything in the pictures was included. Bases, dwarf and base, and both head variants (laurels and no laurels) for the 40K..... everything. Very impressive kit. Im fiddling around with my camera and lightbox so im HOPING to have some quality pics up.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Seb » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 am

I want that Dwarf pilot, in my eye's he eclipsed everything else in the thread. :D

The Knight Titan is pretty special, the Dwarf one however is massively detailed with all the right imagery. Great presents indeed!

- Seb
Seb
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby BlueRonin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:39 am

So what is the story here? Are more of these for sale? Will more be cast up and put up for sale? Curious minds want to know!

I love this kit!
BlueRonin
User

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews