[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Mercs Minis
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Mercs Minis

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Mercs Minis

Postby mangozac » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 pm

So I've been aware of Mercs for a while now, but just today discovered that the line has been greatly expanded (including other factions) and they now have a rulebook! .

They have some really nice looking minis and I do like the sculpting style. is one of my favourites.

I wonder if they have concepts for powered armour and vehicles in the same styles?
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Mercs Minis

Postby BlueRonin » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 am

Yeah, the poses are very cool, very dynamic!
BlueRonin
User

Postby Arkangel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 am

WOW I've never seen these before these are awesome. I'm really impressed. It's good to see there are still companies like this, Empress mini's and TAG's Modern combat mini's too, all produced in White Metal.
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am

yea Very cool minis for the price. I can see the "mecha" influence, which is not my cup o tea per se, But these are really cool!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Dragonforge » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 pm

only negative issue of the line is they are on the larger size.. if your playing a stand alone game not an issue.. want to mix them in with other lines.. they will be the "big" guys..

Otherwise beautiful figures.
Dragonforge
User

Postby Seb » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am

Completely agree with Dragon, I was intending to list these on the Alternate Allies/Aliens thread on ATT, but after a size compare image, decided against. They Big miniatures. Certainly great on their own all the same :)

- Seb.
Seb
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews