[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Studio McVey Sedition Wars
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Studio McVey Sedition Wars

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Studio McVey Sedition Wars

Postby mangozac » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Hey guys just stumbled across the range by Studio McVey. For a quicker gallery of just the minis click . While I know that the McVey name, I didn't realise that the husband and wife team were such amazing sculptors! Seriously, it's taking some effort not to go and buy up a bunch of these new minis, even though I have no use for them nor expect to paint them any time soon!

It sounds like they have big plans for this as a new (skirmish?) game. I will be watching with keen interest!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Studio McVey Sedition Wars

Postby paulson games » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm

The models are incredible. I was lucky enough to meet Mike at Adepticon (although I didn't meet his wife) he was part of the coolminiornot staff that was judging for the crystal brush award. He used to be the lead sculptor for privateer press when they started up and has since gone off to produce his own range of stuff. Really cool guy and totally understates his sculpting and painting talents, which are absolutely jaw dropping.
paulson games

Postby factor40 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 am

I follow his blog. Some of the Sedition Wars stuff he has in concept will be absolutely awesome once they are produced. Like Zac said, I just want to buy some to look at them.

factor40
Habit

Postby factor40 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 am

Like I said...

factor40
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 am

Very cool - I love the idea of the different phases!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby paulson games » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Like I really need yet another excuse to buy more miniatures... damn, I am so picking these up.

I'd seen the normal humans and they are great, but these are just awesome.
paulson games

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews