[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Russian Resin - Brother Vinni's
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Russian Resin - Brother Vinni's

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Russian Resin - Brother Vinni's

Postby paulson games » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Found these from a new Russian seller, thought I'd share.

paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Russian Resin - Brother Vinni's

Postby mangozac » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

The wasteland snipers are really cool. I'm not a fan of the top minis - the proportions are a bit off and the detail reminds me of prepainted collectibles. The commissar looks pretty standard.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby BlackCatStudios » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:14 pm

the first and third are from the fallout video game or at least a very good approximation.
BlackCatStudios
Casual

Postby Anvils Hammer » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 am

And the second is gaunt...

...looking, needs to eat a bit more, put some weight on.. :P

I like the models, to bad years of IG models have hardwired me in to believing heads/hands/feet should be 4 times normal size!

AH
Anvils Hammer
Habit

Postby Seb » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 pm

I was reading on Frothers that the first was not for sale, being a private commission. Pity, I like the model on it's own.

A skirmish squad of Brotherhood would be fun to paint up. So many projects on at the moment I can only daydream for now :lol:
Seb

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews