[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Dream Forge Kriegsmarine and Strumtruppen soldiers
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Dream Forge Kriegsmarine and Strumtruppen soldiers

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Dream Forge Kriegsmarine and Sturmtruppen soldiers

Postby NoseGoblin » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 am

Thanks everyone!

I'm happy to announce that the project backers have agreed to the changes :)

Lane: I put this in the project updates and on my blog... as well as submitting it to TTGN.
As it stands right now I am still out of pocket for a large sum....

"Although we have met and exceeded to project goal, I would like to encourage you to take part in the project. The cost to manufacture the prototypes and make the molds has still not been fully paid for. The project will need to reach roughly $7300.00 to be in the black and completely self-supporting.

If you have been on the fence, I hope you view the new more correctly scaled miniatures with favor and help fully fund the project."
NoseGoblin
Casual

Re: Dream Forge Kriegsmarine and Strumtruppen soldiers

Postby mangozac » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 am

OK I gave in and pledged $25. Looking forward to receiving a Sturmtruppen Fire Team in the coming months :)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Lane » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Do you know if I can make a separate pledge and get a second reward? I I'm already down for a squad of Sturmtruppen but would also like to get a squad of Kriegsmarine. To be honest I would like to get the $900 level but I doubt I will get that much overtime in 25 days
Lane
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Good question. I was originally thinking of getting just the one each Kriegsmarine and Strumtruppen, because I wanted to do a head swap! I prefer the Kriegsmarine head but the Strumtruppen body. Actually I'd prefer to get some of the command squad figures, simply because they have so much variety and are so interesting. I guess there's no reason we won't be able to buy all this stuff later from Mark's website once he's into proper production...
mangozac

Postby NoseGoblin » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 am

The best way to handle that is to pick a lower level pledge and add extra $$ that equals the level or number of minis you wanted. If you wanted a squad of Sturmtruppen and a squad of Kriegsmarine, choose the single squad level and double the pledge.

At the end of the project, I will send a survey out to collect you mailing address, etc. Just make a note on the survey as to what you actually wanted. If that fails I will contact everyone by email that has a different pledge$$ from the level of reward.

The command squad stuff is specific to a command squad. I will release these as separate items after the project is completed. I just don't have a price on these yet because the spincaster needs to work up a per unit cost.

I also intend on making 5 pack heads available when I do the accessory kits so you can customize without purchasing a full mini... this will also include the non-helmet heads. I just need to work a few more up so you don't have a clone army :)

Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy the minis!
NoseGoblin
Casual

Postby Anvils Hammer » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:53 am

$7300...

blimey... thats a lot of cash to be investing.. makes me glad Im sculpting my parts by hand and casting in resin.. I broke even (not including labour) within a month of starting my company.

The situation INCLUDING labour makes me cry whenever I think about it.. so I dont.. :mrgreen:

This project is looking awesome, I would back it if I had ANY spare time to be painting other peoples minis!

good luck!

AH
Anvils Hammer
Habit

Postby mangozac » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 am

mangozac

Postby NoseGoblin » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 am

NoseGoblin