[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Mouse Muffin - Drones (Resin GW Aftermarket)
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Mouse Muffin - Drones (Resin GW Aftermarket)

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Mouse Muffin - Drones (Resin GW Aftermarket)

Postby Seb » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 am

Hi Guys,

Back from my travels and recently spied these models produced by Mouse Muffins :

http://www.mousemuffins.com/

He has created a line of grav drones with the Jes Goodwin Eldar aesthetic. Produced in Australia he kicked off the site in September and has had a great Christmas period, running out of stock twice over December.

I did a search on the forums and the work has been linked yet, so check it out. Decent garage producer with some solid scratchbuild skills.

- Seb.
Seb
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Mouse Muffin - Drones (Resin GW Aftermarket)

Postby mangozac » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 am

Hey Seb, glad you made it home safely. Looking forward to hearing all about your travels in Siam!

Mousemuffins and I did some conversing before Christmas, discussing a couple of points on the business side of things. I'm sorry that I forgot to post about his kits on here! He's done a great job and in fact is using a caster that I met early on in my casting days and gave me a lot of invaluable pointers. I can't wait to see what else he comes up with!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Mouse Muffin - Drones (Resin GW Aftermarket)

Postby blind pig » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 am

I've seen his work on these and they are pretty bloody good!

The casting is just beautiful, so whoever is doing it: Well done!
blind pig
Junkie

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews