[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Table Warfare Miniatures
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Table Warfare Miniatures

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Table Warfare Miniatures

Postby Arkangel » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:34 am

Another handy UK company I found on my travels, their armature range is pretty immense :ugeek:

http://tablewarfare.com/

Go check em out

Hasta
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Re: Table Warfare Miniatures

Postby 01i » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:00 am

I've been meaning to post in here for a while.

Thanks for the thread Dan, it's most appreciated.

At the moment we are working on getting additional armatures created in male and female, and also expanding the armatures into scales other than 25, 28 and 32mm. We are also working on some head packs and considering hand packs too. All of our armatures can be used as the basis of a miniature sold commercially.

If you are interested in the armatures Dan referred to, they can be found here.
http://tablewarfare.com/armatures-for-s ... atures.htm

We've also recently added some 32mm weapons for modifications. I've not got around to adding prices for them if purchased to be used commercially, but if you're interested in the commercial license for any of them, and I've not added the section, just sent me a message. We've a load more weapons currently in progress.

http://tablewarfare.com/weapons-for-miniatures.htm
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science

01i
Casual

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews