[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Dreamforge moving to plastic for all miniatures
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Dreamforge moving to plastic for all miniatures

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Dreamforge moving to plastic for all miniatures

Postby NoseGoblin » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 am

NoseGoblin
Casual

Re: Dreamforge moving to plastic for all miniatures

Postby mangozac » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 am

Hey Mark this is exciting news! It looks like you're already having a good reception and I reckon you should reach your target pretty quickly.

Congratulations on being able to take the plunge and invest in the plastics ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 am

At Gencon I saw the Wargames Factory booth and saw something I INSTANTLY recognized...... Marks BEAUTIFUL Model Prototype (on a piece of paper) and talked with the guys there and they were almost as excited as I was.....

I
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby NoseGoblin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Awww thanks guys! Looks like we are moving right along, but I expect a mid project slowdown... ;(
NoseGoblin
Casual

Postby mangozac » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Wow more awesomeness in the form of additional Leviathan weapons options!

These designs are seriously amazing Mark - I can't decide which gun I like most!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby NoseGoblin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you! I am happy to have these see the light of day. Most of them were never made into models, resin or otherwise.
NoseGoblin
Casual

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews