[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - FDV1 Mako
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

FDV1 Mako

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

FDV1 Mako

Postby Deadmeat30 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am

Nice Mech kits thats getting released soon. No price yet, but with its size and complexity, i dont think it'll be cheap.

Deadmeat30
Habit

Re: FDV1 Mako

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:49 pm

I will be the first to admit I do not really like "mechs". My Childhood did not include them and I have not really seen any I like.....

Till now. I LOVE this. It has a "Privateer press" feel And I love that. I would be interested in one and depending on price maybe 2. Ill keep an eye on this!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Arkangel » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Who's producing this kit?
Or is this a future 'Black Dragon' Release :mrgreen:

I quite like it.....Apart from the feet?

The head reminds me of 'Appleseed' too.
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby filbot » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi Guys/gals

Just joined Resin Addict and i'll keep posting about my Mako kit.

Right i'm off to explore the site a little more :)

fil
filbot
Casual

Postby Arkangel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Welcome Fil :mrgreen:

Be great if you could fill in an admittance form for us too. It would be good for others to see some of your work linked, and also your inspirations etc.

Great to have you here!

Arkangel
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 pm

The people who turn up here eh? ;)

It's really great to have you here Fil and I'm sure I speak for many when I say I look forward to seeing much more of your work! As Arkangel suggested we'd love to see a bit of a history and portfolio if you get a chance!
mangozac

Postby Xeones » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Wow, that's a really great looking kit. I agree with Zac. The style definitely does look to be in the same vein as guys like .

I also second the request for any WIP or process shots of your work. (Edit: Nevermind. I see you have some on your website.)
Xeones

Postby Fleafa » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 pm

I love this forum :)
Welcome dude; very nice work!

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby filbot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:02 am

well apart from one small additional part.....here is the FDV1 Mako

visit filbot.co.uk for more info on the kit and when you can pre-order

cheers peeps
fil
filbot
Casual

Postby Deadmeat30 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 am

Yum Yum Yum!! got a price for pre-order yet?

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:50 am

Yay! Interesting to see that it doesn't have a right arm. While I'm not a massive fan of that design decision, it certainly doesn't detract from the overall model. The component count is surprisingly lower than I had expected (not that that is an issue).

Price is £140 + Shipping, which for the size of it is really not bad! Sign me up!
mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:57 am