[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Industria Mechanika Rook
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Industria Mechanika Rook

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Industria Mechanika Rook

Postby mangozac » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 am

So the preorder for the 1/35 Rook kit begins today. It's a pretty cool looking design and the level of detail is very nice. I think I might have to pick myself up one...

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Industria Mechanika Rook

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 am

fantastic details.... Really impressive.

Still not my Cup of tea though... Quit trying Zac.. :P LMAO!!

Joking aside I think its the legs that turn me off. If it were a bipedal walker I think I would actually like it very much.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 am

Yeah I will admit that it's a very polarising design. I like it because it's a unique quadruped design.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Commissar-Krad » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 am

Kind of odd design, but it's still pretty cool. Looks to be a nice kit, but I would like to get a set of the legs for conversion potential.
Commissar-Krad
User

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews