[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - looking for free stuff....
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

looking for free stuff....

Post anything you'd like to buy or sell here, including links to eBay auctions. No illegal recasts!

Moderator: Wardens

looking for free stuff....

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 am

OK well this is Kinda an akward post BUT Im looking for stuff as cheap as I can get it. Who isn't??? well this is different......

My Gaming Club ()is having their Birthday Bash tourney in March. Now Last year we were able to get Andrew from Chaosorc.com to donate $200 worth of certificates to our cause as well as Rudi from Bartertown.com (a personal friend of mine and an active member of my club) to throw in some terrain and such for a AWESOME Game environment. Now I also had plaques and swag made for prizes and such but these were really cool prizes for a $10 entry fee.

Now why am I posting here?? I notice that some awesome Professionals are here and I would like to pitch them for possible support for this. I would like to get gift certificates for the winners, and If I could get them at a discount or donated that would be awesome. With the large talent pool here It might be possible to have a very good turnout of prizes.

To prove that Im just not trying to get free stuff Here is a podcast from Gamers lounge (Bill And Jay from Deadtau and Dice like thunder) where they reviewed our little tourney last year.

If anyone can help out cool if not Its cool too. If you do help out You will be put on the plaques (your company) and mentioned in the awards ceremony. Also I will mention to Bill and Jay to put a shout in the podcast for you and Maybe a shout out or something on our associate websites.

Zac If your not too keen on this Please remove and let me know. I'll use PM if you dont want me to put here.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: looking for free stuff....

Postby mangozac » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 am

Hey MJ no problem with this here; RA is all about the community ;)

I've got nothing donation-worthy at this point so unfortunately I won't be able to help out. Good luck with it though!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks bud!! I know this is a longshot but even If I get things at cost it STILL saves me money...

And no worries about nothing to add.... Your adding to my club by giving me the skill set i need to push the envelop...
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Dragonforge » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Drop me a message Ill send you a few sets of bases.

I find Gift Certificates never get used...

Jeff
Dragonforge
User

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I am more than Happy to add Dragonforge.com to the List of FAIL Champions with his Donation. Thank you again Jeff!!! :D

And Also Machinator Of Fellblades of Renown Fame For his donation. Thanks for the support!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to Marketplace