[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Superheavy Assault Walker Auction
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Superheavy Assault Walker Auction

Post anything you'd like to buy or sell here, including links to eBay auctions. No illegal recasts!

Moderator: Wardens

Superheavy Assault Walker Auction

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 am

Hi guys,

Just a heads up I'm auctioning off an unassembled (yes, as sculpted by me) for the 2011 Queensland flood victims charity auction over on WargamerAU.

You can see the auction with details and pics here:
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Superheavy Assault Walker Auction

Postby BlueRonin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 am

I'm just waiting for the auction to start... ;)
BlueRonin
User

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 am

Im not interested in the auction BUT I would donate to your cause....

PM me with some details and I could paypal you some green Bro!! :mrgreen:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby blind pig » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

blind pig
Junkie

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks Pig.... Zac sent that to me already, And told me you were "close" but safe. Im glad no one here is affected and I keep a thought out for those who were.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that our friend Munkey Joe saw this auction and kindly made a donation to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal on behalf of the . This goes to show the generosity of so many in the wargaming community and we appreciate their support!
mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 am

Zac is too Kind. It is places Like this that are the Gems of Wargames. A community formed around a common idea Pledged to share what they know with Everyone instead of hording their knowledge.

My Logo is "A community of Gamers FOR gamers of all kinds" and FAIL stands for Frederick ALL Inclusive league. Resin Addicts is a place just Like My forums and I am happy to be a part of this community. I have been welcome since day one, and If I can help friends or friends of friends Its worth any amount of money.

NOW enough of this crap and Bid on this Auction!! :mrgreen:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby blind pig » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 am

blind pig
Junkie

Postby blind pig » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

blind pig
Junkie

Postby blind pig » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:33 am

Ha, I gazumped the Auction and started it a day early. :oops:

The heavy Walker is at $250 with 16 days to go!
blind pig
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am

Yeah I noticed - doesn't seem to have had any detrimental effect though :P

I'm so impressed that I've added a free postage clause to see if I can't get it to raise more money!
mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 pm

WOW didn't it start at $150 AU?? Very nice in 24 hours its a almost 100% increase...
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeah - shame I'm not selling it for profit :P
mangozac

Postby Arkangel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Return to Marketplace